Automotive Tips

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Husky Liners - The Heavy Duty Floor Mat Maker

Husky Liners is located in the beautiful “Sunflower State” of Kansas where they operate a 160,000 square foot, state-of-the art facility. Over 100 Husky Liners employees are dedicated to producing the finest products on the market. Husky Liners is an ISO & QS certified company, so you know every product is of the highest quality.

Never a company to rests on its laurels, Husky Liners has expanded their products beyond liners and mats. Now producing custom molded mud guards, Husky Liners has your truck and SUV protected inside and out. Husky Liners also produces flo-through tailgates, sunshades and contractor racks.

Since 1998, Husky Liners consistently ranks as one of the fastest growing companies in the country. Their dedication to high quality and innovative product development continues to impress Husky Liners’ customers, keeping them coming back for more. To experience the legend for yourself, AutoAnything brings you a wide selection of Husky Liner products designed to keep your truck and SUV in like-new condition. and breaking.

Here are a few online reviews that I found for Husky Liners:

"I just bought a 2002 toyota Highlander and the carpet in the back was all stained. It was very unattractive. I recently purchased the Huskey Liner for the back of my car and it has made a huge difference. My dog can get in with muddy paws and I have no worries. I suggest the cargo liner for everyone!"

"The Husky Liners are great. We live by the beach and throw wet wetsuits, towels and whatever in the back without worrying. Saltwater can really destroy your car's interior, and the liner keeps your car looking new."

"I was dissapointed when I first saw the liner because it was rolled up and didn't unroll flat. But I put it in my truck anyway. Wouldn't you know it, by the next day (probably thanks to a really hot car) it had flattend out perfectly! My only wish is that it was a LITTLE more from fitting to my Expedition. There are a few spaces I would like closed up. Otherwise, I love it!"

"This cargo liner is wonderful!! It protects the cargo area from pet hair and leaks from garbage bags etc. Also, grocery shopping has never been easier, as the bags stay put on the ride home!! I highly recommend this product for anyone who has kids, pets, or an outdoors enthusiast. Wonderful product and excellent service from AutoAnything!!"

No comments: