Automotive Tips

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Edge Performance Transforms your Diesel Truck into a Modern Hot Rod

To get your diesel juices flowing, check out Edge Performance. Their collection of modules, programmers and monitors are guaranteed to sharpen your rig’s performance edge. Whether your competition is a quarter-mile drag or a 10% grade, Edge products deliver the power and torque we crave.

Any power project starts with a performance module. Hands down, a module is the easiest way to extract hidden torque and horsepower from your diesel mill. In fact, your oiler is hiding more power than the average econo-car even has! By optimizing fuel and timing, a monitor like the Edge Juice can squeeze an extra 125 ponies and 300 ft/lbs of torque from your truck. It’s that simple; just plug the module into your OBD-II port and hang on tight.

Keeping tabs on this much power is a must. Adding a performance monitor like the Edge Attitude lets you control your module from the comfort of your truck’s cab. And, a performance monitor also gives you a cockpit full of gauges. All your truck’s vital statistics are right at your fingertips: MPH, RPM, EGT and boost pressure. Plus, you can track 0-60, quarter-mile and best-pass times so you know how your rig stacks up against the contenders.

Drawing from both these products is the ultimate in diesel tuning—the power programmer. A power programmer is essentially a module and a monitor in one package that’s overflowing with features. The Edge Evolution Programmer monitors up to 24 different vitals and packs a triple-digit punch of horsepower and torque. Customs programs tune your truck for any driving situation—performance, towing—even fuel economy. And, these adjustments can be made on the fly in seconds.

Don’t worry about voiding your warranty or raising the dealer’s eyebrow with any of these Edge products. Once unplugged, modules and programmers leave no footprint and are completely undetectable. When you take your rig in for dealer maintenance, simply unplug your gear and remove it. Once the work is done, plug ‘er back in and get back to buckling the blacktop.

If you want to smoke the track, tow serious tonnage over serious grades or reduce your visits to the pump, any of these products from Edge Performance are designed to do the trick. Check out what other diesel enthusiasts are saying about Edge Performance:

"Quick and easy installation! I wouldn't have thought something so small could pack this Big of a PUNCH!!! Definatly worth the money. Before I was afraid to pass anyone, due to no responce. Now I find myself passing everyone. An EGT & BOOST gage a MUST!! Enjoy! I AM!!"

"Wow! was the first thing I could say after controlling the huge smile on my face. All I can say now is I wished I would have ordered this years ago. I tow a 24 ft. rv and use to hate climbing steep grades at 45-50 mph with the throttle pegged now I take the same hills set on #2 at about 65 mph with throttle left to spare. Not real sure about gas savings but I know it's not any worse than it use to be. I love my truck again!!! Rick"

"Awesome POWER!!! Simple to install and easy to use."

"Wow! All that power with no sweat to install. Perfect for someone that wants the power without all the hassle. I installed it myself and I can barely change my own oil!"

No comments: